There are so many health benefits to proper hydration that I couldn’t possibly list them all. But lets dip our toe in the water and see just a few.
- Supports the immune system
- Elevates cognitive function
- Improves athletic performance
- Cradles the brain protecting it from injury
- Lubricates joints
- Helps the body function more efficiently
- Assists in maintaining healthy weight
- Reduces the risk of some cancers
So what can you do to hydrate?
- Start each day with a glass of water, lemon juice & sea salt
- Drink water throughout the day… infused “spa” water with fruit, herbs… get creative
- Eat plenty of fresh veggies, fruits, berries… think rainbow diet
- Enjoy a smoothie… great way of adding hydrating foods
- Move often to distribute hydration throughout the body
- Monitor hydration with self-tests (urine color, dryness of skin & lips)
- Eliminate diet & sport drinks
- Enjoy alcohol in moderation or substitute a “mocktail” Mocktail Recipes
- Breathe deeply to draw in hydration
Please message me if you would like to be added to a group sharing more tips, tricks & encouragement. This is the perfect time of year to be very aware of hydration as we enter into the warm summer months.
Cheers, with a nice glass of spa water, of course!
Wellness & Heatlh Advisor & Urban Farmer
The Juice Plus+ Company
Curious to learn more? I welcome the opportunity to partner with you on your health journey: Miller.JuicePlus.com