- President — Leah Dirks, FirstBank
Leah Dirks is the current President of APW, and has been involved in the organization in various leadership capacities since 2011. As Executive Vice President of FirstBank in the Littleton Market, she is responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management and retention, and manages a team that can help with a diverse range of banking services and products. She is focused on commercial and residential lending, and enjoys creatively problem-solving as she helps clients with their individual banking and lending needs. Leah is a Colorado native, and on her free time enjoys reading, watching movies, spending time with friends, and spending time outdoors with her husband and her two kids.
- Immediate Past Pres. — Sheila Drew, CFS or Creative Financial Staffing
Sheila Drew is the Managing Director and Executive Recruiter at Creative Financial Staffing, a national staffing firm that specializes in the placement of accounting and finance professionals. Sheila has been a member of the APW since 1998 and an active Board member since 2010. In her free time, she loves to travel with her husband and enjoys spending time with their two Golden Retrievers.
- Secretary — Pam Fischer, Design A La Carte
Pam Fischer joined the APW in 2008 and has served multiple terms on the Board of Directors, most recently as Secretary. She owns Design a la Carte and can redesign your whole house from top to bottom. She specializes in kitchen and bath, office, library, and basement designs. She also handles outdoor spaces including space planning, custom cabinetry options, handpicked installers, contractors and job management from start to finish. She works with clients in hourly consultations to pick and choose how she can best help with their project.
- Treasurer — Lee Lipniskis, Core Contractors
Lee Lipniskis is the Finance Manager of Core Contractors Roofing Systems and oversees the general office management, accounting, human resources, safety, and risk management of the business. Ms. Lipniskis has over 10 years of experience in the construction industry, which started when she was an adjuster for several insurance companies. She is also the President of the Colorado Council for the National Women in Roofing Association. She has a degree in Risk Management and Insurance from Ball State University.
- President-Elect — Cari Harris, Xcessorize LLC
Cari Harris has a 13 year history as a personal stylist representing the women’s designer clothing brand ETCETERA. She provides trunk show style shopping for the busy successful woman. Her goal with every client is to take the stress out of dressing. Consider her your personal wardrobe concierge! She has been a member of the APW since 2014, has participated as a table captain for the Helping Women + Changing Lives Luncheon, and is an active member on the Outreach Committee. When not volunteering, Cari can be found enjoying time spent with family, traveling, gardening, and socializing with her friends.
- At Large — Chelsey Burns, Mindful Health Coaching, LLC
- At Large — Kelly Snodgrass, Snodgrass Law LLC
- At Large — Melissa Richards, LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- At Large — Mollie D. Savage, GCG Financial, Inc.
- Sue Borgos, Office Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Chelsey Burns, Mindful Health Coaching, LLC
- Katarina Conway, LuLaRoe
- Leah Dirks, FirstBank
- Sheila Drew, CFS or Creative Financial Staffing
- Heidi Elkins, Gotcha Covered
- Pam Fischer, Design A La Carte
- Pamela Foley, Pamela Foley, LLC
- Leslie Garske, AXA Advisors, LLC
- Kelle Graham, Rocky Mountain Jewelers
- Cari Harris, Xcessorize LLC
- Lauren Hulse, Hulse Law Firm, PC
- Lee Lipniskis, Core Contractors
- Leigh Miller, The Juice Plus+ Company
- Melissa Richards, LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Tracie Romero, Design Health
- Mollie D. Savage, GCG Financial, Inc.
- Julie Sequeira, J Sequeira Agency
- Kelly Snodgrass, Snodgrass Law LLC
- Ginny Taylor, A Better View Decor
- Krystal Thompson, West + Main Homes